This shirt was one reason why I bought this Burda issue in spring 2004, and still it took me eight years to sew it! It took me so long because, after a closer look, I found that the neckline was too high for my taste. Finally, in spring 2012, I traced the pattern and lowered the front seam 7cm (cut off 7 cm of the lower front bodice, added 7cm to the upper front bodice and draw a new neckline that is 7cm deeper, too). I made this wearable muslin from black knit remnants. The result is a simple v-neck shirt... I am a bit diappointed by the small size of the knot. But the knit I used is really thin, so hopefully, with a more substantial fabric this issue will be solved.
I love all things handmade! This blog is a record of my crafting projects (mainly sewing and knitting), but I also write about traveling, cooking and every day life if I find it worth sharing. Please leave a comment if you like it!