Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Purse

I have finished this purse a couple of months ago (the picture was actually taken in Palm Springs in December) but never managed to post about it. I drafted the pattern myself based on a bag from Reisenthel that I loved dearly but is not available anymore. It's huge enough to carry my laptop and all the other stuff I need in my daily live. I adapted the bag to my needs and added some more pockets inside and outside. The fabric is linen coated with a metallic film from Satin Moon in the Inner Richmond.

Diese Tasche habe ich bereits im November genäht (das Foto wurde auf dem Mount Joaquin in Palms Springs im Dezember aufgenommen), aber ich bin nie dazu gekommen, darüber zu schreiben. Ich habe sie nach einer Tasche von Reisenthel gemacht, die es leider nicht mehr gibt, die aber wegen ihrer Grösse sehr praktisch war. Es passt mein Laptop rein plus noch die ganzen andern Sachen, die ich halt im täglichen Leben so mit mir herumschleppe :-). Der Stoff ist mit metallischer Silberfolie beschichtetes Leinen von einem Stoffgeschäft in der Nähe.

No comments:

Post a Comment